The Bowdoinham News is published six times per year in January, March, May, July, September and November by the Bowdoinham Department of Community and Economic Development. It is mailed directly to the all households in Bowdoinham (approximately 1,400) and placed on our website.
Advertising is restricted to businesses located in Bowdoinham or businesses located outside of Bowdoinham that are owned by a resident of Bowdoinham. The ad rates for 2019 are as follows:
- Type A - 2.3” wide by 3” high is $30
- Type B – 3.7” wide by 2” high is $30
- Type C - 4.9” wide by 3” high is $50
- Type D - 4.9” wide by 4.5” high is $75
- Type E – 7.5” wide by 3” high is $75
- Type F – 7.5” wide by 4.5” high is $125
The ad rate is based on $20 per two column inches (columns are 2.25 inches wide), with an additional discount given for larger ads. A 10% discount will be given to those who purchase a full year of advertising.
To participate in The Bowdoinham News, please submit your registration form, ad and payment by:
- Full Year - December 7th
- January Newsletter - December 7th
- March Newsletter – February 1st
- May Newsletter – March 1st
- July Newsletter – May 1st
- September Newsletter – July 1st
- November Newsletter – September 1st
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Director of Planning & Development
Town of Bowdoinham
13 School St
Bowdoinham, Maine 04008