Please use the link below to view/download the application form in PDF format.
Bowdoinham voters can obtain an absentee ballot in any of the following ways:
- Voter comes to the Clerk’s Office and votes in person. Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Wednesdays 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.; extended hours will be posted prior to the election.
Methods to get absentee ballots:
- Voter calls the Town Clerk to request a ballot at (207) 666-5531
- Voter or immediate family member completes an Absentee Application and either:
- 1) Mails to Town Clerk, 13 School Street, Bowdoinham, ME 04008
- 2) Faxes to Town Clerk (207) 666-5532
- 3) Delivers to Town Clerk
- Voter requests an Absentee Ballot online: Click Here and choose the option that applies to you. Ballot must be mailed back. This service is provided by the Secretary of State.
- Voter can give written permission for an unrelated 3rd person to obtain the ballot. Please call 666-5531 for more information or e-mail email@example.com
Absentee ballots will be available 30 to 45 days before an election, but you may request them up to 90 days before an election if you wish them to be mailed to you upon arrival.
Additional information on absentee ballots is available from the State of Maine website.