2022 Watercraft Storage Rental
Watercraft storage rack spaces are now available for the 2022 boating season!
Assigned space decals can be picked up beginning March 8th
Rental Period: April 1st- November 1st.
Fee: $30 for Residents
Rentals are limited to one per household in advance of the rental season. If space is available after April 1, Town residents may request additional rental spaces. If space is available after April 15, non-residents may rent at an annual cost of $100 per space.
A total of 24 spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. Each rack slot is designed to support watercraft not exceeding 80 pounds, 18 feet in length, 36 inches in width and 20 inches in height.
Applications are linked below can be mailed to, or dropped off at the Town Office.
Important Info from the Town Policy:
- Only complete applications will be processed.
- Rentals are approved only after a rental agreement is signed, payment received, and a registration decal issued.
- Registration decal must be attached by the renter to the port side of the watercraft prior to placement in the assigned space.
- Watercraft storage rack rental is at renter’s own risk. The Town of Bowdoinham accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to the watercraft or any other personal property.
- Watercraft found not in compliance with rental policy will be removed at the owner’s expense without prior notice.
For the full rental policy please see the link below.