This summer canoe and kayak storage racks will be available at Mailly Waterfront Park for this summer's boating season. Space on the racks would be available in May and will end on November 1. Applications will be accepted by mail or in person on a first come, first served basis beginning now.
- Only complete applications will be processed.
- An application and rental payment is required before watercraft can be stored.
- Potential renters will be put on a waiting list if a space is not currently available.
- Rentals are approved only after a rental agreement is signed, and payment received.
- Renters will be assigned a storage space by the Town Manager or his or her designee.
The fee for the season will be $30 for residents, the same as the current mooring fee. Please refer to the attached policy for more information.