We are happy to announce that our Recycling Program will be reopening Thursday, December 10th, at the Public Works Facility, 121 Pond Road. We will be offering Recycling Drop-off for the following items:
- Broken Down Corrugated Cardboard
- Clean Mixed Recyclables including, tin cans, plastic household containers #1 - #7 and aluminum foil
- Mixed paper, including newsprint, magazines, office paper, brown paper bags, cereal boxes and any other paperboard boxes, clean tissues and paper plates In addition, we will accept the following items: • Light Bulbs including fluorescent bulbs including CFL’s, 2,4,6, & 8-foot straight bulbs, U shape and circular bulbs. HID and other mercury containing bulbs
- Mercury including thermostats containing mercury
- Batteries including all rechargeable batteries from power tools to cell phones and anything in between
- Paints including architectural paint including house paint and primers, stains, sealers and clear coatings such as shellac and varnishes in non-aerosol containers and less than 5 gallon in size
- Scrap metal.
There will be no curb-side pick-up for recycling, all curbside pick up bags will require a trash tag.
We will be open on Thursdays and Saturdays, 8am to 4pm, except Recycling will be closed when Public Works is performing winter road maintenance (plowing/sanding). You can Sign-up for text alerts regarding closures or contact us at 207-666-3228 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.