Bowdoinham Parent Partnership presents
“In It To-GHOUL-ther!”
Halloween Parade & Trunk Or Treat 2021
Sunday, October 31, 2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
(This is a rain or shine event -- Bowdoinham kids are gritty!)
How to Participate:
- Walk the parade route and enjoy Trunk or Treat locations along the way OR
- Sign up as a Trunk Sponsor (https://bit.ly/bhmtrunkortreat21)
When: Parade start times are staggered according to grade level to maintain social distancing and maintain flow. If you have multiple children, please choose a single start time and travel together.
- 2:00 pm - preK/K/1
- 2:25 pm - Grades 2/3
- 2:50 pm - Grades 4/5
- 3:15 pm - Grades 6+
START: Parking for Parade Participants: Town Recreation Parking Lot (by Red Rose Preserve entrance) OR opposite Mailly Park in proposed new town park space.
Trunk or Treat Location 1: BHM School Parking Lot (Cemetery Rd)
Trunk or Treat Location 2: Bowdoinham Town Office / Library Parking Lot
Trunk or Treat Location 3: Mailly Waterfront Park
Trunk or Treat Location 4: Parking lot across from the gas station
Depending on where you park, you may experience the stations in a different order, which is fine!
**Map and Directions Below**
In order for all to enjoy a Safe & Healthy Halloween, please follow these guidelines:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Participants are encouraged to stay with their family.
- Avoid gathering in groups: At Trunk or Treat sites, only one family at a time at each vehicle. Please wait until the family in front of you has moved on before approaching. Enter and exit sites as directed.
- Use the sidewalks and crosswalks: Roads will NOT be closed to vehicles!
- Please do not knock on the doors of any houses along the route.
Want to Give Out Candy? Become a Trunk Sponsor!
- Please sign up in advance to be a Trunk Sponsor (https://bit.ly/bhmtrunkortreat21) by October 30. Spots are limited to ensure adequate space for physical distancing of 15’ between cars.
- Please have Halloween candy packaged in individual bags for children to take from the back of your vehicle. Based on last year’s numbers, we recommend enough candy for about 200 kids. Decorations are encouraged on the vehicles.
**These guidelines may change in accordance with CDC Guidelines**